Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Crunches, Eating Right, and Nothing to Wear

I did some crunches last night. I will do some again tonight. Now that I have a handle on the weight, I need to start toning. I have done really well with eating a healthy diet. And then, I added some moderate exercise by getting a job that keeps me on my feet. Now, it's time to get serious. Especially after this morning.........

I went to my first shift at work in clothes that didn't fit. I couldn't find anything that fits. Because, I have completely bypassed a size 12 (crap.....the new pants I just bought were 12's), and I am now in a size 9/10!!!! That may not be a big deal to some, but in June, I was a size 20/22.

I hated the way I looked at felt then. And my self loathing led to more overeating (which is why I want to keep a handle on my self-esteem as well as my weight).

So....with less than 20 pounds to my goal (and maybe then some because that Bitch Barbara keeps alluding to the impossibility of my reaching size six as she has), I am going to get myself in shape.

Lord though, I HATE exercise for the sake of exercise. But, there is no other way to get rock hard abs. I'd rather just play soccer, but it doesn't quite fit the bill.

I plan on being the hottest mom in my suburban neighborhood.

No comments: